FAQ FAQ  Ricerca nel Forum   Registrati Registrati  Login Login

TaylorMade RocketBallz driver are Used by Average

Rispondi Rispondi
Autore
Messaggio
  Topic Cerca Topic Cerca  Opzioni Topic Opzioni Topic
MarkZhao View Drop Down

Iscritto dal : 28 Giu 2013
  Quota MarkZhao Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Topic: TaylorMade RocketBallz driver are Used by Average
    Postato: 08 Ago 2013 alle 11:16am

I am a 10 handicap and avid golfer. I am also not one of those guys who goes out every year and buys the newest and best marketed club every season. With that being said I was playing with a driver technology that was about 8 years old and pretty satisfied until... Until one of my golfing buddies bought this taylormade RBZ driver.

I took a couple of swings with it and I immediately noticed the difference in control, and distance. With my old TaylorMade R11s Driver, I hit the ball on average of about 260-280 with a swing speed of around 105. With this club I hit the ball on average of 20/25 yards farther. For me, this qualifies as a quantum leap in club technology and warranted a purchase. I would have bought it but I was too impatient as I was playing again the next day so I scurried off to my local sporting goods store and purchased the RBZ-S 9.5 degree. I thought about the pricier R11.

Unlike the taylormade r11 driver, the RBZ only has two different adjustments that can be made. It comes with a wrench to make these adjustments. You can go out to the driving range and adjust the loft and lie of the club until it matches your golf swing.

Another aspect that I like about the RBZ driver is the color. It comes in a white head, similar to the R11 and can easily be aligned on the golf ball during address. The white head stands out and only has the alignment mark, TaylorMade R1 Driver which makes it easier to see. The RBZ feels lighter than the other Taylormade driver, which promotes club-head speed. Once it strikes the golf ball, it acts like a trampoline shooting the golf ball off its face.

However the big difference in the two is the weighting technology in the R11 to promote a fade or draw. discount golf clubs Maybe I'm just a purist, but I think you should adjust your swing to hit a draw or slice versus tinkering with weights on the bottom of the club. Therefore I selected the RBZ. I calibrated the loft to 9 degrees flat and probably will never change it.

I would recommend this club for anyone looking to improve their distance without sacrificing control. I'm not sure how it compares to driver models that may have come out in the last couple of years, but if you are playing with a driver that's more than 5 years old, this best price rbz driver is one to seriously consider.

Torna in cima
 Rispondi Rispondi

Risposta Rapida
Nome:

Messaggio:
   Abilitato Forum Codes per formattare il post
Codice di sicurezza:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code Ricarico il codice
CAPTCHA Software by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.0 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2008 Web Wiz
Si prega di inserire il codice esattamente come visualizzato.
I Cookies devono essere abilitati nel tuo browser.

Vai al Forum Permessi Forum View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.50 [Free Express Edition]
Copyright ©2001-2008 Web Wiz

Questa pagina e' stata generata in 0,150 secondi.