Topic Attivi Topic Attivi
  FAQ FAQ  Ricerca nel Forum   Registrati Registrati  Login Login

Womens Thomas Davis Jersey

Rispondi Rispondi Pagina  <1 3334353637 69>
Autore
Messaggio
  Topic Cerca Topic Cerca  Opzioni Topic Opzioni Topic
Father is beaten and View Drop Down
  Quota Father is beaten and Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 15 Giu 2017 alle 3:46am
A Florida father-of-two has been http://www.hssmstore.com/brenton-bersin-jersey-c-1_5.html beaten and shot to death in front of his fiancee and their two young children after responding to a Facebook ad about a free dog, according to a family member.
Christopher 'Scott' Bowman, 39, was killed on Wednesday night inside his Jacksonville home during a physical altercation with a man who claimed to be giving away a puppy.
Bowman's fiancee, Chelsea Bowman, says their family wanted to get a dog, so they responded to a Facebook post from a man offering one free of charge.
Speaking to Action News Jax, the woman says they told the stranger they would pick up the dog, but he allegedly insisted on coming to their http://www.ky-oo32.com/chris-scott-jersey-c-1_7.html house to drop off the pooch himself.
Chelsea and Scott Bowman were divorced, but they got engaged again in March and were planning to remarry. The couple have two young children together, a four-year-old son and an older daughter named Kinley.
On Wednesday night, the couple and their children were home on Mcnaughton Drive when the Facebook user arrived to deliver their new puppy.
Mrs Bowman says they invited him to come in and offered him a drink as a way to thank him, but she says things quickly took a strange turn.
‘The dude takes his shoes off and he stays. And he doesn’t leave,’ Chelsea tells the station. ‘And it’s making everybody uncomfortable.’
As the evening went on, Chelsea and Scott began dropping hints that it was getting late and that their children had to go to bed, but the fiancee Daeshon Hall Kids Jersey says the man refused to leave.
According to the woman, when Scott went to use the restroom, the unwelcome guest, whom she described as 'very, very volatile' and drunk, waited for him to come out, then proceeded to beat him.
Chelsea says her young daughter later told her how she witnessed the unhinged dog owner put a gun to her father's head, but Bowman managed to wrestle the firearm from his hand and shot him in the arm.
According to Chelsea, Scott then tried to run away but the other man fatally shot him in the chest.
'Kinley was going, "You shot my dad! You shot my dad!"' the mother-of-two said, adding that she then told her children to run for help while she stayed with her mortally wounded fiance and tried to get him to wake up.
Neighbor Julie Wood tells Fox 13 she heard Devin Funchess Womens Jersey Bowman’s children pounding on her door and crying for help.

Torna in cima
Cam Newton still wor View Drop Down
  Quota Cam Newton still wor Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 15 Giu 2017 alle 8:11am
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- While coach Ron http://www.hssmstore.com/cam-newton-jersey-c-1_8.html Rivera remained hopeful he will see Cam Newton throw overhand soon, the Carolina Panthers quarterback remained under trainers’ orders not to test his surgically repaired rotator cuff as the team’s mandatory three-day minicamp opened Tuesday.
Newton underwent surgery March 30 for the partially torn rotator cuff in his throwing shoulder. The target date at the onset for him to throw overhand would have been next week, although Rivera appeared to hold out some hope last week that Newton might get to test it during minicamp.
“He’s going to do exactly what the trainers have him do,” Rivera said Tuesday. “I am hopeful [he’ll throw overhand soon].”
Newton, the 2015 NFL MVP, went from playing in the Super Bowl to a 2016 season where he completed just 52.9 percent of his passes for 19 touchdowns with 14 interceptions as Carolina went 6-10 and failed to make the playoffs.
Panthers tight end Greg Olsen isn't worried about Newton and said the offense needs to focus on getting all of its free agents and rookies up to speed.
“Cam Newton, he’ll be ready,” Olsen http://www.ky-oo32.com/christian-mccaffrey-jersey-c-1_42.html said. “We have a lot of other things to worry about to get our team ready other than him. He’ll be fine.
“He’s done this before. He knows what he’s doing. We’ve got a lot of other things we need to piece together. He’ll be fine.”
While Carolina does return Olsen (80 receptions, 1,073 yards) and wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin (63 receptions, 941 yards), gone is the speedy Ted Ginn Jr. (54 receptions, 752 yards). The Panthers hope Devin Funchess has a breakout year, and in addition to several young receivers with limited experience, the Panthers drafted two players with the potential to be future Newton targets -- wide receiver Curtis Samuel, a second-round pick from Ohio State, and first-round pick running back Christian McCaffrey out of Stanford.
“I don’t think anyone would say it’s ideal,” Olsen said about Newton being limited in drills. “It’s not his first time playing Chris Scott Youth Jersey quarterback. Injuries are just part of this league unfortunately, and he’s done everything in his power that he’s allowed to do up until this point.
“When it’s time to take that next step, that will be the next big thing for him.”
Olsen said there is no reason not to be optimistic about Newton’s recovery.
“His attitude has been great, his demeanor -- he obviously is working hard, as he always does, to come back from it,” Olsen said. “He’s moving around really well. Hopefully that next step continues on that kind of trajectory.”
The entire offense will have to wait until the final day of minicamp to see McCaffrey, who cannot attend until Thursday because of the NFL rule requiring college players’ semester to end before participating in team drills. Stanford’s exams end Wednesday.
“Hopefully, once we get Christian out here, he’ll see how we’re trying to incorporate Christian in what we want to do,” Rivera Daryl Worley Womens Jersey said about how Newton could use McCaffrey in the offense.

Torna in cima
Former USC receiver View Drop Down
  Quota Former USC receiver Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 15 Giu 2017 alle 8:51am
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Former University of South Carolina wide receiver Damiere Byrd’s NFL debut came a little later than expected.
Byrd was promoted to the http://www.armacan.com/captain-munnerlyn-jersey-c-1_35.html Carolina Panthers’ active roster after nearly two seasons on the practice squad when wide receiver Devin Funchess was placed on injured reserve at the end of last season. He finally made his NFL debut in the Panthers’ 2016 season finale against Tampa Bay, catching one pass for 16 yards and a returning a kickoff for 31 yards.
“That’s always a big milestone for anybody. It was a good experience to be able to be out there for that last game and be able to carry that experience over,” Byrd said following Tuesday’s mini-camp practice.
Head coach Ron Rivera saw potential in Byrd in his debut, and praised his speed and knowledge.
“With that kind of speed, if he can hit a seam at the right time he can make a big play,” said Rivera. “Damiere’s also a very smart football player. The young man knows pretty much all the receiver positions, so he’s a guy that’s earned the opportunity to be around here and compete for a job.”
Despite the fact that Byrd is only going into http://www.cinemakolik.com/captain-munnerlyn-jersey-c-1_35.html his third season in the NFL, he is one of the older wide receivers on the Panthers’ relatively young offensive corps. But Byrd has still found mentors in fellow receivers Kelvin Benjamin and Brenton Bersin.
“It’s kind of weird. In our room the oldest players are Kelvin and Brenton Bersin,” said Byrd. “Kelvin’s all but a year ahead of us, so it’s not really as much ‘older guys,’ but guys that have played already that really kind of guide us in.”
Byrd is looking to capitalize on the opportunity to play for a team that isn’t too far from where he spent his college days.
“There’s a lot of Gamecock fans in Charlotte. A lot of familiar faces that I know, so it’s always a big deal to be able to play around them, ” he said.
Byrd not only faces new competition given the team’s recent signings, but also is coming off of offseason surgery on a torn lateral Ryan Kalil Youth Jersey meniscus in his left knee.
But the former USC track and field athlete said the surgery hasn’t slowed him down one bit. He said he’s lucky to have had the surgery so early in the offseason, which gives him ample time to recover before the start of training camp in July.
“I’m really using these OTA’s to get my stride back,” said Byrd.
Byrd held the title of being the fastest player on the USC football team during his senior year. But his experience as a track athlete doesn’t always work in his favor. Like many guys with similar backgrounds trying to make it in the NFL, he is still trying to prove that he is more than just a “speed guy.”
“It’s always been that way for me growing up,” he said.
But that’s not the only chip on his shoulder. Byrd went undrafted, and is only 5-feet, 9-inches tall. He said he’s got a lot to prove, and is ready to prove it.
Byrd said that he is willing to take on Greg Olsen Youth Jersey any role to make the Panthers’ 53-man roster, whether it’s on offense or special teams.
“Whatever I have to do, I’m going to do it,” he said.

Torna in cima
Why Jonathan Stewart View Drop Down
  Quota Why Jonathan Stewart Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 15 Giu 2017 alle 9:16am
CHARLOTTE – When the Panthers drafted Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey eighth overall, many wondered how his http://www.dusenadup.com/kelvin-benjamin-jersey-c-1_6.html arrival would impact running back Jonathan Stewart, Carolina’s workhorse runner the past two years.
Stewart was asked recently during OTAs if he was concerned about losing carries with McCaffrey on board. He stiff-armed that question to the ground.
"Who cares? We want to win Super Bowls, right?" Stewart told the Associated Press. "That's the bottom line on why we drafted him. It's not about people getting carries, or people getting touches, or getting touchdowns. It's about what you can contribute to the team.”
This all got me thinking about the Stewart-McCaffrey duo and the Carolina running game entering 2017. And I think Stewart is the perfect person to share the backfield with McCaffrey.
I’ll give you two primary reasons why.
1. Their styles complement each other
Stewart is a punishing runner between the tackles. The 240-pounder wears defenses down with a power running style.
McCaffrey, while also adept at racking http://www.hl-sapporo.com/kelvin-benjamin-jersey-c-1_40.html up yardage between the tackles, is the lightning to Stewart’s thunder. He’s shifty and elusive with game-breaking speed. And, as has been well-documented since draft day, McCaffrey is a dynamic weapon as a receiver.
Call them thunder and lightning; call them whatever you want. But it’s obvious there is room for both pieces in one offense.
"It doesn't change Jonathan's role," head coach Ron Rivera said. "We're going to do what we do. (McCaffrey) is a young man who can come in and supplant some of those reps. He's a dynamic player that can do some things Jonathan doesn't do."
Had the Panthers selected Leonard Fournette in the first round, this conversation would be a little different. Stewart and Fournette have similar strengths and styles as power types. But Fournette is neither here nor there. Well, actually, he’s in Jacksonville. McCaffrey, meanwhile, is a Panther. And as another piece of the offensive puzzle, his versatile skillset fits perfectly alongside the bulldozing Stewart.
2. Stewart has experience sharing the load
Stewart knows exactly what it’s like to be a running back taken in the first round by a team that already has an established presence in the backfield.
In 2008, when the Panthers selected Stewart out of Oregon with the 13th overall pick, he was teamed up with DeAngelo Williams, who Devin Funchess Kids Jersey was Carolina’s first-round selection two years prior.
Williams went out of his way to welcome Stewart, and the two instantly enjoyed tremendous success. Williams rushed for a career-high 1,515 yards in 2008 while Stewart added 10 scores. The following year, "Double Trouble" became the first set of teammates in NFL history to each rush for more than 1,100 yards in the same season.
Longtime running backs coach Jim Skipper remembers that wildly producitve season well, and he has zero doubt about Stewart and McCaffrey's ability to thrive together.
"They’ve both got good attitudes and that’ll make it happen. There won’t be any hang-ups or any of that other stuff. The outside noise might see it as a problem, but there isn’t going to be a problem," Skipper said. "With DeAngelo and Stew it was the same type of the thing. They balled. It’s like Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant together with the Warriors. Just play ball. The more good football players we’ve got the better we’re going to be."
For years Stewart and Williams Shaq Thompson Womens Jersey amicably shared the load, and you can bet Stewart will pay that forward now that he’s the veteran welcoming in the highly touted rookie from out West.

Torna in cima
Greg Olsen rips rule View Drop Down
  Quota Greg Olsen rips rule Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 15 Giu 2017 alle 9:44am
There are many stupid rules http://www.ochomesnloans.com/jj-jansen-jersey-c-1_36.html involving the NCAA and the NFL, but the rule prohibiting underclassman from academic institutions on  a particular scheduling system from joining their respective teams until after final exams is one of the dumbest. And it's currently hurting Christian McCaffrey and the Carolina Panthers.
Because Stanford operates on the quarter system, McCaffrey -- as well as 49ers No. 2 pick Solomon Thomas -- can't start practicing with his NFL team until mid-June when final exams end. And Carolina tight end Greg Olsen thinks it's a "backwards" and "outdated" rule. He's right.
"Yeah, I think that's just backwards. At some point I think the NFL and the NCAA struck up that agreement as kind of a 'we'll take care http://www.yadeos.com/vernon-butler-jersey-c-1_22.html of you, you take care of us,' but I just think it's so outdated," Olsen said. "That rationale is just not up to date with how things operate. In today's world, a kid makes a decision, he moves on to another step of his career and leaves school early. He's not even enrolled; he never even started the last quarter or whatever they're on, because obviously he was training for the combine and the draft and whatnot. It just seems like a very antiquated rule that definitely needs to be revisited.
"At the end of the day, these kids are being hurt. Here's a young kid looking to come in and become acclimated with a new team and join the NFL and make a huge step in his life. Because of something completely out of his control, he's forbidden from being with us."
In what other profession could you drop out of school early to accept millions of dollars because you're talented at what you do for a living but be forced to wait and start working for the academic calendar to finish? The Kurt Coleman Womens Jersey answer is "not many jobs."
That's because if someone is hiring you because you're great at what you do, then likely they want you right now to start doing what you do. That's what the Panthers would like, because then having McCaffrey in the building to start working and get on the same page as everyone else would help them in the immediate future.
Instead, they're forced to wait until Stanford wraps up its academic calendar in order to really start working with the team and the coaches.
It's a rule that only really gets noticed when first-round (or early-round) picks aren't able to get in to work with their respective teams. But it's also an easy fix for the NFL -- just let these guys come in and start working. They're grown Daryl Worley Youth Jersey men who have chosen to leave school a year early in order to become professionals already.
Torna in cima
Bills Legends Optimi View Drop Down
  Quota Bills Legends Optimi Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 15 Giu 2017 alle 11:52am
BATAVIA, N.Y. — At Jim Kelly's Celebrity Golf Classic, it's become customary to chat with Bills' legends about the current 17-year playoff drought.
"That's real hard for me to get my http://www.cheapdolphinsonline.com/shop-by-players-jermon-bushrod-jersey-c-1_27.html head around," said former linebacker Darryl Talley.
Another year, another new head coach, but so far, the heroes of the Super Bowl era like what they've seen and heard from Sean McDermott.
"I talked to (Panthers head coach) Ron Rivera," Kelly said at his 31st annual event at Terry Hills Golf Course in Batavia. "First thing he said to me was, 'Jim, you've got a winner, and I think you've got a keeper.'"
It was a dinner with McDermott back in April that truly turned Kelly and company into believers, even drawing comparisons to Marv Levy, http://www.newpatriotssale.com/nfl-new-england-patriots-replica-justin-coleman-jersey-22-online-store.html their Hall-of-Fame head coach.
"He reminds me so much of Marv," Talley said. "He's very articulate. Very astute as to what's going on and he wants to know what we know, and he was trying to find out what we thought so yeah, I like what they got."
"He's attention to detail with everything," Hall-of-Fame running back Thurman Thomas said. "(Former Bills general manager) Bill Polian said it months ago: 'He's Marv-like.' When you have a guy like that who's going to be involved in just about everything, it's good."
While many Bills greats of the past believe the future is a bright one under the new regime, some say caution is required and success might Pat O'Donnell Youth Jersey not be instantaneous, although it's only a matter of time.
"The organization, the ownership is willing to sit back and be patient and let them figure this out a little bit and find their balance," former wide receiver Steve Tasker said. "I think when they do that, long-term they've got a plan to be sustainably successful."
Polian, who helped lay the foundation for the Bills glory days, preaches patience for the fans.
"Everyone talks about the drought and it's real, but just as when Marv came in it took a little while for it take hold," he said. "It takes a little while for the players to understand what the staff and what Sean wants, but I think people Jeff Driskel Authentic Jersey are going to like what they see."
Torna in cima
Daily Notebook: Mond View Drop Down
  Quota Daily Notebook: Mond Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 16 Giu 2017 alle 3:21am
NFL Paid For Patriots Blinged-Out-Rings – While Roger Goodell handing over the trophy to Tom Brady back in February was a little anti-climactic, the good news is the ring Brady put on his finger Friday night at least has a nice http://www.officialbengalsshop.com/shop-by-players-nick-kwiatkoski-jersey-c-2_85.html bit of satisfaction attached to it.
Aside from the fact the Super Bowl rings symbolize an incredible championship season, Fox Business revealed that the league paid the cost of the 283 diamond carrying rings (symbolizing the historic comeback from the 28-3 deficit they faced against Atlanta) that the players received at owner Robert Kraft’s house on Friday evening. The league, as they do every year, covers the cost of up to 150 rings for each club, which included the ones handed out that night.
They also reported that the cost of the rings back in 2015 were approximately $36,500, which means if this year’s edition falls close to http://www.officialnflfalconsshop.com/shop-by-players-vic-beasley-jr-jersey-c-9_110.html that, it cost the NFL about $5.5 million.
It was quite the party, which saw the return of Martellus Bennett and other players who have since moved on this past offseason.
The team also released a photo of Tom Brady wearing all five of his championship rings, as well as Bill Belichick wearing each of his.
Despite the four game suspension, as well as taking away a first round draft pick, the league did about all it could have to avoid that scenario. Now, with a stacked group offensively and what might arguably be the best cornerback tandem in the league on the other side of the ball, the Patriots look like they’re poised to make yet another run heading into this season.
It’s likely a nightmare situation for a commissioner who tried as hard as he could to slow them down. Unfortunately, this freight train in Foxboro looks like it will continue to roll on a bit longer, which might cost the league a bit more Zack Sanchez Womens Jersey money yet again this time next year.
Gronk Runs Football Camp – Coming off of Friday night’s party, Gronkowski was back to work on Saturday morning while hosting his annual Citi Football Clinic at Connolly Memorial Stadium.
According to the Boston Herald, the veteran tight end played catch and spent time doing a little coaching with the hundreds of participants who were on hand, featuring children from grades 1 through 8.
Gronkowski told the newspaper this is something he enjoys doing and he’s glad it’s continued to grow.
“We are here at the pro camp and this is year number five or six and I keep forgetting because it is so many years in a row,” Gronkowski told the newspaper. “Every year it keeps getting bigger and keeps getting better and keeps getting more fun.
“It is just a blast out here throwing passes to the kids. I enjoy doing it, I enjoy throwing passes to all the kids and I’ve got family and Jacoby Brissett Jersey friends that come out.”
Gronkowski said he’s feeling “great” and all indications seem to point to the veteran making a big return in 2017.
Torna in cima
Dwight Clark at ‘t View Drop Down
  Quota Dwight Clark at ‘t Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 16 Giu 2017 alle 9:03am
The fact that former 49ers wide http://www.cinemakolik.com/brenton-bersin-jersey-c-1_37.html receiver Dwight Clark played nine seasons in the NFL and has been diagnosed with ALS could raise eyebrows in the medical community.
However, unlike many of the ex-football players who share his diagnosis, Clark’s age does not hint at the possibility his condition is connected to head trauma. Instead, Clark, 60, is among the majority of those with ALS who are diagnosed later in life.
“In terms of (Clark’s) age, around 60 to 70 is a textbook age where you would expect to make a diagnosis,” said Dr. Dr. Ilan Danan, a sports neurologist at Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles. “When you start to see it in patients, particularly athletes, that are in their 30s and 40s, that’s where it becomes much, much http://www.dusenadup.com/trai-turner-jersey-c-1_10.html more alarming. That is certainly not the norm.”
As noted in this Chronicle story, the link between head trauma and ALS remains controversial in the medical community. However, the number of former NFL players who have been diagnosed at a relatively young age has strengthened the belief there could be a cause-and-effect relationship.
Former Saints safety Steve Gleason, 40, announced he had ALS in 2011. Raiders running back Steve Smith, 52, was diagnosed in 2002; linebacker O.J. Brigance, 47, was diagnosed in 2007 and safety Orlando Thomas, who died at 42 in 2014, announced he had ALS in 2007.
Gleason announced he had ALS less than four years after his final NFL game.
“When you think about someone who is diagnosed at such a young age, barely removed from his playing career, there’s no J.J. Jansen Jersey question that’s when it becomes a lot more alarming,” Danan said. “And that’s when I think it causes more of a stir, not just among athletes or the NFL, but certainly the general public and the media. And, I think, rightfully so.”
Clark’s age suggests he has Sporadic ALS, which is by far the more common form of the disease.
“There is a Sporadic and Genetic ALS,” said Dr. Santosh Kesari, the chairman of Neurosciences and Neurotherapeutics at Providence Saint John’s Health Center in Santa Monica. “More than 90 percent are sporadic meaning it’s just bad luck, not a genetic disease. And that usually occurs — the age of onset is around 60.
“The genetic version of ALS usually occurs in the 50s. So (Clark is) at the right age for the traditional, sporadic ALS - the cause of Kelvin Benjamin Womens Jersey which is really unknown. And brain injury is associated with this, but it’s not a clear, conclusive fact that that’s the cause.”
Torna in cima
Recently hired UPD o View Drop Down
  Quota Recently hired UPD o Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 16 Giu 2017 alle 9:48am
In the past two years, the University Police Department has hired five new officers Michael Aleman, Jason Dean, Madison http://www.ky-oo32.com/kelvin-benjamin-jersey-c-1_5.html Morse, Earl Thomas III and Douglas Windham.
Some of the officers are new to law enforcement, such as Aleman who has been in law enforcement for three months.
“I chose to go into law enforcement because I have always had a drive to serve other people,” said Aleman. “I believe that law enforcement is the best way to help my community. I chose to join UPD because I am already familiar with the campus and enjoyed the environment surrounding it. Honestly, it feels great. I am excited for the opportunity to protect and serve.”
Other newly hired officers have more experience such as Dean, who has been in law enforcement for almost 11 years. He wants to be a positive example in the community and show people that officers can be approachable.
“I was told that it was a great place to work with great people,” said Dean about UPD. “I hope to make the people on campus feel they can walk up and have a normal conversation with a police officer. Many people think http://www.ochomesnloans.com/kurt-coleman-jersey-c-1_2.html the only time a police officer wants to talk there is something wrong and that could be so far from the truth. We are people too.”
Morse chose this path after being raised around law enforcement.
“Law enforcement is in my blood, most of my family has been involved in LE in some way,” said Morse. “I personally sought after this path to actively be a part of my community. I am very excited to be a part of the UPD. The department works hard to keep the campus safe. To be a part of the work they do, is an honor.”
Thomas, however, decided to join after being helped by police officers.
“I decided to become a police officer after experiencing a major life incident where the police were able to comfort me,” said Thomas. “That day I decided I would like to become an officer so I may one day comfort someone else. One of my primary goals as an officer is to improve the relationship between the SLU community and the University Police Department. I want students, guests and staff members to know that not all police officers are mean. We like to laugh and joke around like everyone else. I also want everyone to know that officers are approachable and just because we’re around doesn’t mean someone is in trouble.”
Windham, who has been in law enforcement for five years, decided to join law enforcement after serving in the military.
“My children are what inspire me as an officer,” said Windham. “To provide for them a better world to live in than what I had growing up. To instill in them not only to follow the law, but to be a part of the community around Devin Funchess Youth Jersey them. More importantly, to trust in God, who will guide them. I chose UPD because I have a son that goes to school here at Southeastern. Also, my wife and I have fallen in love with Hammond and the people here.”
These officers wish for people to know that they are approachable, but they also work to keep the campus community safe.
“The best part about being a police officer is knowing I can help make a difference in somebody’s life,” said Thomas. “As a University Police Officer, I’m able to help educate and protect the community I serve. One of Curtis Samuel Authentic Jersey my most memorable moments working for the University Police is being the officer that recovered a missing 9-year-old SLU Lab School student.”
Torna in cima
Crisis Averted For C View Drop Down
  Quota Crisis Averted For C Quota  RispondiRispondi Link diretto a questo post Postato: 16 Giu 2017 alle 10:27am
Corey Peters hated watching from the sideline as the Cardinals embarked on their thrilling 2015 season, and he felt some dreaded déjà vu on a walk to the training room Tuesday.
The Cardinals’ nose tackle http://www.dusenadup.com/ryan-kalil-jersey-c-1_20.html missed all of last season with a torn Achilles suffered in training camp, and everyone held their breath again as he limped off the practice field after injuring the same foot during a pass-rushing drill. But it was good news for Peters on Thursday, when it was learned he has plantar fasciitis and not another serious injury.
“I freaked out for a second, that being the same leg as the Achilles, but it really has nothing to do with that,” said Peters, who expects to miss between two days and two weeks. “It’s just something minor. We’ll work through it and hopefully get back pretty soon.”
Peters is in the second season of a three-year, $9.15 million contract and hopes to be an important piece on the defensive line. The Cardinals like his ability to both stop the run and attack the quarterback.
Peters felt good about his performance thus far in camp and is anxious to get back on the field.
“Physically, (I was) back to 100 percent, just a little bit of rust still,” Peters said. “I’d like to get back out there in the meat of camp and really get some of those good run-stopping reps, that type of thing. I think we’ll have time http://www.hl-sapporo.com/mike-adams-jersey-c-1_36.html to do that.”
TIME FOR BARKLEY, COKER TO SHINE
Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton have each had a veteran’s day off recently, which has given Matt Barkley and Jake Coker more work. They are competing for the third quarterback spot – if the Cardinals keep three – and the extra practice is critical.
“That’s their day,” coach Bruce Arians said. “Those are important reps, whenever Drew and Carson have their off day, for them to get twice the number of reps. And what do you do with them? I thought both kids, I was very pleased with both of them. Especially Matt. I thought he had some really good reads. Showed me that he has made some progress in that area. Still missed a couple of hot (reads on blitzes) but he threw the ball well.”
COACH OF THE YEAR AGAIN?
Arians has been pegged as one of the favorites to win NFL Coach of the Year in 2016. He captured the honor in 2012 by compiling a 9-3 record and leading the Colts to the playoffs as interim coach while Chuck Pagano battled leukemia.
Arians won it again with the Cardinals in 2014 when they went 11-5 despite using backup quarterbacks for all but six games. Arians was asked what a third Coach of the Year honor would mean to him.
“Not half as much as a Super Bowl,” Arians said. “It’s an honor, obviously, especially when it comes from people you respect. But it’s not something you go out looking for. It’s because your team had success. Like we always say, when Shaq Thompson Jersey the team has success, there’s enough accolades for everybody.”
GOOD NEWS FOR ALANI FUA
Like Peters, inside linebacker Alani Fua (knee) breathed a sigh of relief when his injury results came back. The training staff feared a torn meniscus, but Fua said there is only loose cartilage in his knee that will sideline him four or five days.
Fua made the team as an undrafted free agent out of BYU a year ago and has a good chance of doing so again. He’s relieved because a serious ailment could have jeopardized his shot.
“Any time you get injured, being undrafted, it’s kind of scary,” Fua said.
Guard Evan Mathis (leg) and tight end Jermaine Gresham (hamstring) returned to practice Thursday. Wide receiver John Brown (head) remains out as he continues through the concussion protocol, while cornerback Mike Jenkins (hand) and wideout J.J. Nelson (groin) also sat. Wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald had a veteran’s day off.
Arians said safety Tyrann Mathieu (knee) and defensive tackle Frostee Rucker (ankle) are about two weeks away from practicing, while defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche (ankle), cornerback Elie Bouka (hamstring) and cornerback Justin Bethel (foot) could be back sooner than that. As usual, the recovery time is fluid.
“That’s the thing with trainers,” Arians said. “We got here eight days ago and it was three weeks. It’s still three weeks to them. One of them went by. I’m saying two now.”
CARDINALS SIGN VETERAN CORNERBACK
Cornerback Alan Ball worked out for the team Thursday afternoon and was signed to a contract. He is a nine-year veteran who has Shaq Thompson Kids Jersey played for the Cowboys, Texans, Jaguars and Bears. The Cardinals released safety Tyrequek Zimmerman in a corresponding move.

Torna in cima
 Rispondi Rispondi Pagina  <1 3334353637 69>

Vai al Forum Permessi Forum View Drop Down

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 9.50 [Free Express Edition]
Copyright ©2001-2008 Web Wiz

Questa pagina e' stata generata in 0,180 secondi.